New user ? Check guides​ or ask the discord bot

ComMan
ROS BOT
Thu, 07/20/2017 - 14:41 #1

Hi,

Big thanks to people in beta program, that helped testing this version

In order to support necromancer, we had to implement a new gameplay
This wasn't possible with the custom script engine that we had

A new custom script engine had to be designed; it will be refered as "cs engine v2".

This release is the first one including "cs engine v2". It is supposed to be:
- fully compatible with existing scripts (*),
- implementing part of the necro specificities.

(*) tested scripts include, among others, Woh-Rasha, MH Tal's Archon, DH UE+FnR, DH Lighning Impaale, Monk LoN LTK, 6Rasha/4Vyr Manald Archon, Jelly Belly, WW Barb, DH Unhallowd Essence F/R, LON Gargantuan FireBats Melee, HT+RoE+GARG, Firebirds Archon, Invoker/LoN

Necromancer support is released as a premium feature

Download link: <removed 7/23/2017> check public versions

Here is the release note:

• Includes "cs engine v2", with existing features improvements
  • Sequence: Cow Level: Better logic AND exploration. Added a check for making sure that the cube is properly closed after transmutation
  • Whymsidale/shire: Added happy clouds, pinatas and pots of gold to gizmos whitelist
  • Fix for the third main tab in stash when grabbing an item from the stash
  • Supports the specification of resource cost as a percentage (usefull for items like Aquila cuirass)
  • Support life level cost (somehow required for some necromancer skills)

Known working/tested scripts

Bone storm: (credits @rake) https://www.ros-bot.com/custom-script/nec-inr-bonestorm-624543
Rathma skel mage: (credit @rake) https://www.ros-bot.com/custom-script/nec-rathma-skelmag-624544
LoN corpse script: https://www.ros-bot.com/custom-script/necro-lon-corpses-621388

Here follows an introduction to "cs engine v2"
Read it if you plan to modify existing scripts

A few thing you need to read in order to understand how the previously linked script works
The new engine supports different behaviors for different spell/rune combinations

Most of the spell/rune combinations use a default behavior (the one you have always been using until now, aka "cs engine v1")
Some combinations have part of their behavior that may differ from the default behavior
Behaviors are hardcoded: you cannot choose which behavior is used by which spell/rune combination 

Hardcoded Behavior for Bone Armor/All runes: 

The condition to evaluate if the spell is currently active is:

Spell is active if number of stacks is maximum

It means that if you have already max stacks, the spell is considered active.
As a consequence, a buff action that doesn't use "Force recast" will not get cast if you already have 15 stacks
A buff action using "Force recast" will get cast whatever stacks you may have

Note: If you use Bone armor in an "Attack" action, the engine doesn't check if the skill is active for casting it.
I.e. bot will cast an "Attack" action using Bone armor even though you have max stacks

The rest of the Bone Armor behavior is the "default behavior"

Hardcoded Behavior for Corpse Lance/All runes

The condition to evaluate is we have enough resource to cast the spell is:

Spell is castable if (Land of the dead is active OR (there is a corpse within 50 yards AND we have more resource than specified))

Note: As you can see in the script, resource settings of "Corpse Lance (Attack)" action is set to "None". This implis that "we have more resource than specified" is always true
For this script, the spell is considered thus castable if Land of the dead is active OR there is a corpse within 50 yards

Corpse lance is now marked as usable as soon as a monster is "targettable", which can happen through some walls or over water.

The rest of the Corpse Lance behavior is the "default behavior"

Hardcoded Behavior for Decrepify/All runes

Decrepify is used a a new type of behavior (aka "curse behavior"), which means that the evaluation of the monster of interest when using this spell in an "Attack + Density" action is based on monsters that are not yet affected by the curse

The rest of the Decrepify behavior is the default Behavior

Hardcoded Frailty and Leech (all runes)

Both coded as "curse behavior"

Hardcoded Corpse explosion

Rune : close quarters
As an Attack + Density : cast on the densest corpse around you (15 yards) AND if corpse's density is greater than density limit on the website (please use surrounding as density type on the website)
As a Buff + Density : same

Rune : bloody mess
As an attack + density: calculates the corpse that has the highest monster density (density range is hardcoded to 25 yards). Cast if one corpse has a monster density over the density limit you set on the website
Marked as usable as soon as a monster is "targettable", which can happen through some walls or over water.

Rune: Shrapnel
As an Attack + Density: calculates a distant radial density (monster that are behind the corpse). Cast if one corpse has a monster density over the density limit you set on the website

Other runes behave as bloody mess with a hardcoded density range of 20 yards

Skeletal mages

Implemented as pets behavior.
Works as DefaultBehavior except that it is never used if you have the maximum of skeletal mages (10) around you 

Command Skeletons, Kill Command rune

Coded as a pet behavior, with an harcoded maximum number of pets of 7

Devour

All runes implemented the following way, (except the aura of course)

The skill is not considered ready to cast if there is no corpse within 60 yards

- Use as Buff + Density, without a buffed resource => this will cast for stacks. "Monster density weight" on the webiste is used by the bot as "Corpse density weight". Action triggers if corpses density is over density limit you may set on the webiste. Note: other density wieghts are not taken into account. Only monster density weight is considered and is used as corpses density weight
- Use a Buff with a buffed resource. Acts as a normal skill buffing a resource

Any other Skill/Rune combination that is not listed above is used as "default behavior"

Cheers

AcidAlchamy
Thu, 07/20/2017 - 16:26

Thank you. Looking forward to all the future updates. 

- YT - FB - IG -
#AcidAlchamy
@AcidAlchamy
Considering starting my scripting with this bot...

ek250013
Thu, 07/20/2017 - 19:56

YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rollypoly
DONATOR
Thu, 07/20/2017 - 22:52

is necromancer support being premium a permanent thing or for the time being?

ronghai
DONATOR
Fri, 07/21/2017 - 04:40

Thank you for your hard work.

Appreciated!

yasmeen_
Fri, 07/21/2017 - 09:00

much appreciated

meepmeepjeep
Fri, 07/21/2017 - 12:58

awesome thx for the work :)

SlurpDurp
Sat, 07/22/2017 - 10:43

Sounds good :)

Deputydawg
Sun, 07/23/2017 - 09:46 (Reply to #8)

I'd like to know if Necromancer support will continue being a premium feature or if it's only temporary.

RKH4X
DONATOR
Sun, 07/23/2017 - 10:13

With regards to Command Skeleton, Does it check to see whether they're currently commanded? I've noticed that the bot spamms the skill way too much even when commanded.

ComMan
ROS BOT
Sun, 07/23/2017 - 10:21 (Reply to #10)

No, but this has been asked as well in beta program
We are studying the question, trying to make sure how we could implement it to best match possible builds

As a workaround for now, use this skill with a timer

NO support by private message.

Support must go through forums
Support - Beta

kevysksksk
Mon, 07/24/2017 - 18:51

attack + anythign doesn't work. I have to switch to buff + attack for anything to work.
I'm trying to use decriptify, but it does not work when set to attack + density

and i also have to set it to no resources

diabot
Mon, 07/24/2017 - 22:08

I cannot confirm this. The LoN script above uses attack+density for decrepify, and this spell is cast. It uses a limit of 91% for the resource, maybe that's the difference. You're also using a bot version with necro support, i.e. 2.3x? 

Leather12394
DONATOR
Tue, 07/25/2017 - 03:04

Icelance
DONATOR
Tue, 07/25/2017 - 06:20 (Reply to #14)

@NecroGankedd can you please share your Avoidance, FastMode Settings and the build are you run?

kevysksksk
Tue, 07/25/2017 - 14:46 (Reply to #15)

@diabot Yes, I think i have my script in my profile, it's the 1-70 experiment one. Although looking at that guy's decrepify script, why is attack limit 3, and all the weights are like 70?

diabot
Tue, 07/25/2017 - 22:02

The possible problem in your script is that decrepify a+d is below devour which has a timer of 50ms, meaning it is more or less cast all the time. This can lead to the effect that the action below (in your case decrepify a+d) is rarely cast at all. Either switch decrepify a+d and devour or use e.g. 1000ms for devour.
In the density settings of an action, you are free to use any weights you like. So 70 is also allowed. Since the bot usually clicks on the densest spot, assigning a higher weight to elite might help that a spell is cast on them and not on some trash mobs.

kevysksksk
Tue, 07/25/2017 - 23:32

@diabot I didn't know the order in a script made the priority different! Thanks!
Also, Do u know why my bot pauses a few miliseconds before using blood rush? XD

diabot
Wed, 07/26/2017 - 01:30

Use "force recast", in that case the bot will re-cast a spell even if it is already active (i.e., if the duration bar above a skill is shown). If you use the first blood rush rune, the bot won't wait anymore with re-casting until the 2 seconds double-armor duration wears off. In general, force recast is only needed for buffs and movement actions.

kevysksksk
Wed, 07/26/2017 - 04:01

Can we have command skeleton stop casting after it's commanded onto something. I'd like the bot to spam command skeleton until it acquires a target, but i don't want to waste essence retargeting mobs. 

RKH4X
DONATOR
Wed, 07/26/2017 - 16:42

Does Revive use the same mechanic as Devour with regards to B+D?

RKH4X
DONATOR
Wed, 07/26/2017 - 21:53

A HUGE amount of skills are pressed but don't get cast, (because blizzard are idiots and crap coders). Can you please add some kind of check, (that is outside of the delay), that will recast the skill if it fails because this is causing many issues Especially with skills with delays.

Another thing you could to to reduce this problem would be to allow the bot able 'channel' devour, (have the key pressed down), AND be able to cast other skills at the same time.

kevysksksk
Thu, 07/27/2017 - 00:52

Does anyone know why my necro keeps cursing crates, thx. THe script is in my profile, the speed necro script.
-NVM FIXED IT

shaun2312
Fri, 07/28/2017 - 11:59

Necro being Premium only has been asked a few times and not answered yet, can someone enlighten us please?

Bomwil
Sat, 07/29/2017 - 14:06

It is answered in the post:

Necromancer support is released as a premium feature

martiandiablo
Sat, 07/29/2017 - 16:34

Yes, it is in the post, just pay the 5$ to have it...

but also, jut to clarify, "released as premium" and "Remaining Premium forever" are two different things

I think they are just wondering how long it will only be a premium feature for, no need to troll them

kevysksksk
Sun, 07/30/2017 - 20:25

Is it just the nero? After killing grift boss, if the necro activates a pylon using nemesis bracers, it doesn't try to kill the mobs.

AandD
Tue, 08/01/2017 - 08:16

I think that current sript engine is qiute poor. Ofcause then you make basic logic it works fine, but then you need some complicated row of actions it useles Example: Attack until skill A will be ready or target stunned, then run away or use skill B.

rollypoly
DONATOR
Wed, 08/02/2017 - 00:28 (Reply to #28)

based on both all of us being ignored and the bot still requiring premium for necro scripts i think we can guess it's permanent... or atleast the foreseeable future.

i know they want as much money as possible for as little work as possible... but 30% of the necro's cost per month is a bit ludicrous.

i'd happily throw 4x that at them for the most simple follower based multibotting... ALL YEAR LONG. they'd make far more and i'd have more fun building a bot team, but alas... they refuse to give the community the most requested feature. SAD.

glenn
Thu, 08/03/2017 - 09:28

I have become premium member for this one, however i can not seem to find where i can download this. 

Download link: <removed 7/23/2017> check public versions

I've been checking for several hours now, i must be blind but i can not see this anywhere...
If anyone would be able to help me, it would be greatly appreciated. 

diabot
Thu, 08/03/2017 - 14:05 (Reply to #30)

There is only one version of the bot, you can download it from the usual place:
https://www.ros-bot.com/download

As you already mentioned, certain features like master profiles or the necro depend on a premium license. They are activated by entering the license number in the bot client. When the license exprires, the bot will display an error message. You then can renew your license (you could do this already earlier - the additional days will be added after the expiration date, so you don't lose any days by renewing earlier), or you can switch back to a free license.

Advertisements

Advertisements