Problem with stay alive

Get your trial key

Live community: https://discord.gg/s39XdMV

New user ? Check guides​ or ask the discord bot

Myras
Fri, 09/27/2019 - 10:47 #1

I would like to ask for advice from those who are more experienced than me. I just started using this bot in Hardcore and realized that it's really hard to make it work properly.
My characters who died during the farm never died from the "normal" damage, but because the character gets stuck sometimes or because in the middle of a rift he leaves the game with the 10 second countdown that starts again and again.
What do you think the problem is? is there a way to safely run? even more slowly than usual.

Patsch74
Fri, 09/27/2019 - 11:46

first of all, as stated at the start page of this site: do not bot in hardcore
secondly: read the hardcore section in this forum carefully, there you will find many advices what script to run with what character (and how to proper set up this char)
and last but not least: read the starting guide again, learn how the bot works and what parameter causes the bot to leave a run (like timeouts in the settings)

diablofan40
DONATOR
Sat, 09/28/2019 - 12:00

Never had issues like that.  My deaths this season all from DC and power outage cause I was botting like during a hurricane lolol.

Probably too many failed runs?  I would check your scripts and make sure movement skill and illusory boots are there.  Bot is wonky when it gets stuck.

In 14 hour sessions, I may get like 1 failed run due to bot not finding exit on big maps but even that is still rare.

Advertisements

Advertisements