Get your trial key

3.700 is out: https://www.ros-bot.com/download

Live community: https://discord.gg/s39XdMV

New user ? Check guides​ or ask the discord bot

whatevar
DONATOR
Thu, 02/13/2020 - 20:09 #1

What does it do?

This program reads history.txt files from the RB logs directory, presents that information in a structured way and lets you navigate that information. This program also extracts previously hidden information from the log files like Experience Per Hour and Time Spent in Town.
It currently supports the following game types: Rifts (T16), Greater Rifts, Cow level.
Other game types (bounties for example) are currently not supported. I might add those later.

Where do I get it?

The latest released version can be found here: http://tiny.cc/wrglkz (Google Drive)
The latest beta version can be found here: http://tiny.cc/uwknkz (Google Drive)

Future plans?

I have a lot of things I still want to add or improve. If you have any ideas or suggestions feel free to post them here or contact me on Discord.

How to host your summary image

1. Port forward the port set in Pure Numbers (default is 10900) if you are not directly connected to the internet.
  2. Sharing this URL with others is generally a bad idea. So I do not recommend you post it in Discord for example.

Summary image explained

Disclaimer

This program is currently work in progress. It might contain inaccurate information or bugs. Needless to say I am not responsible for anything that might or might not happen because of this program.

Discord

Feel free to post a message here or contact me on Discord for whatever reason: https://discordapp.com/channels/694249679738765381/694249679738765384

Version history

Current version: 1.0.7400.23842

2020-04-05

• Added ability to scroll through the history of any session (time machine).
  • Added a trackbar under Summary to scroll through the history of a session.
  • Added a new chart type (Time machine) that shows your EPH progression through a session. Click on a point in the graph to take you to the session in that point in time.
  • Added older logs.txt.x to also be parsed. Older games will now also contain proper deaths.
  • Added archiving of logs.txt.
  • Moved all pure numbers files to its own folder inside the RB logs folder. (Pure Numbers/ , Pure Numbers/History , Pure Numbers/Logs). Current files will automatically be moved to the right folders.
  • Fixed some date, duration and GPH numbers so that it more accurately resembles the RB overlay. It is very accurate now (if not identical).
  • Fixed double clicking on headers so that they do not take you to another tab.
  • Fixed speed to be more accurate.
  • Fixed other minor stuff.

2020-04-01

• Fixed many things that made dates, durations, eph et cetera more accurate.
  • Fixed saving of default class to sessions.
  • Fixed several bugs.

2020-04-01

• I broke the previous release by accident. This is fixed with this release.

2020-04-01

• Fixed check of version some more (confident now!).
  • Fixed a bug with ending and starting a new Live session.

2020-03-31

• Made detection of GR more accurate.
  • Determining duration of a session is now even more accurate.

2020-03-31

• Truly fixed the check on version now.

2020-03-31

• Added fix for weird folks wearing hell fire amulets on followers so that GR level is calculated correctly.
  • Fixed GR level calculation with pools.

2020-03-31

• ​Fixed check on version.
  • Fixed reloading of logfiles to be as fast as the first time.
  • Fixed the adding of live sessions with 0 games.
  • Fixed some small bugs.

2020-03-30

• Added a version check on startup. You will get a message if you run an older version.
  • All orphan games (games that do not belong to a session), are now added to their own session. The way this works is that a gap between two games of more than 2 minutes, results in a new session. As long as orphan games are closer (end date of the older one and start date of the newer one) together than 2 minutes, they will be added to the same session. Orphan games exist because sometimes sessions do not properly get written to the log file. This happens for example if Ros -Bot does not properly close.
  • Fixed the default location of the log files.
  • Fixed the date of the Live sessions to update after every game.
  • Fixed the start date of Live sessions. Should stay the same now.
  • Removed the guessing of the greater rift level (for now). Greater rift levels are still shown if they match the expected XP.
  • Fixed some small UI annoyances.

2020-03-29

• Fixed some issues with the calculation of the rift durations.

2020-03-29

• Corrected duration of regular and greater rifts when running mixed (1/3). This makes comparing pure rift sessions to mixed sessions easier.
  • Now predicting greater rift level if no exact match was found.
  • Minor UI fixes.

2020-03-27

• Added ability to add a secret to the URL of the summary image. This prevents people from viewing your summary if they know your IP and port number.
  • The default URL of the summary image has changed.
  • Port number and secret are now saved.

2020-03-26

• Added average kill on rift guardian for regular rifts as well.
  • Now shows your the URL you can connect to after hosting your summary image. You still need to port forward if you are not directly connected to the internet. Click to copy the URL.
  • Removed notes getting focus while switching sessions in the sessions tab.
  • Some minor UI changes.

2020-03-25

• Added speed (m/h) (only rift and greater rift are counted)

2020-03-24

• Added ability to add notes to sessions.
  • Added ability to add a class to sessions.
  • Added ability to add a default class which will be used when new sessions are created.
  • Added average kill on rift guardian to sessions
  • Added class to the summary image..
  • Fixed filters on games.
  • Added Fail as a column in the games tab.

2020-03-22

• Added the ability to host your own summary image (on the File tab). With this you are able to connect to Pure Numbers from your webbrowser and request the latest summary image. If you are behind a firewall/NAT you will have to make additional adjustments (new rules/port forwarding).

2020-03-21
I made a lot of changes this release. I will only mention the biggest ones:

• Live sessions are now automatically detected, started and updated. Live sessions are marked green.
  • Logs are now archived: history.txt.* files are moved to PN-history.txt.*. This will allow for complete histories to be saved.
  • Some numbers on the Summary image got reworked. Now shows gph for rifts and greater rifts even when running 1/3.
  • Added a new chart: Timeline. This will show games in chronological order.
  • The performance of reading/parsing the log files has been greatly increased.
  • The performance of loading log data in the grids and charts has been greatly increased.

2020-03-11

• Summary image now scales better and looks much nicer on different resolutions. The summary image is now also in a readable size when posted on Discord and viewing on a phone.
  • Did some code cleanup.

2020-03-10

• Added detection of greater rifts < 70
  • Greater rift level detection should be 100% accurate.

2020-03-10

• Added more accurate detection of deaths.
  • Added more accurate detection of greater rifts.
  • Fixed/changed some small things.

2020-03-08

• Added tooltips to the chart
  • Added ability to click on the chart to navigate to the selected game
  • Added number of deaths (is tricky since deaths are in a seperate log file)
  • Added a summary image on the sessions tab
  • Added ability to click on the summary image to copy it (it will flash). This makes my spam in General chat so much easier!
  • A session is now started right after starting a Live session instead of after the first game
  • New sessions of RB are automatically added as a new session. It used to add them all to the same session
  • Fixed the error when reading a locked file (again, it got reverted somehow).
  • Renamed T16 to Rift

2020-03-02

• Added greater rift level (estimate)
  • Added Live Session (you can now watch your session update while RB is running)
  • Added Keys Per Hour
  • Added some convenience stuff in the UI (double click on a row to move to the next tab for example)
  • Improved UI performance
  • Fixed reading of log file if the file was in use by RB
  • Fixed some sorting issues (there are still some left)
  • Fixed a lot of small issues

2020-02-15

• Added ability to select one or more sessions to group their games
  • Added ability to compare two sessions in the charts tab (select the two sessions you want to compare in the sessions tab)
  • Added ability to analyze all history files in the directory of the selected file
  • Added failed games to show as gray rows
  • Added ability to show/hide failed games in charts
  • Improved performance of loading and analyzing the history files (does not lock up anymore)
  • Improved the performance of the UI in several places
  • Fixed some minor bugs with the chart
  • Added several new columns with info

2020-02-14

• Initial release on this forum
  • Contains the basics

Thank you

To be clear, I could not have done/do this without the help of the community on Discord. Many, many thanks to: dasOp, Tuhwin, Andy, Sunblood, Ghost, RapDuck, Guigs, berserk, Vigd, and everyone else who was kind enough to give feedback, suggestions or otherwise help make this this tool better! (hopefully I did not forget anyone)

botitharder
Thu, 02/13/2020 - 22:46

liked for bookmark

guigs
Fri, 02/28/2020 - 18:32

Really good, thanks Whatevar.
-Maybe if possible, you can refined all timer for 1 hour by 1 hour.
-Maybe could choose range between time or date.
-In graphic, maybe appear failed runs in red
Are you sure about your average XP ? Have some different results (-0.1 tr/h) with my session on overlay screenshot.
Thank's again.

SlurpDurp
Fri, 02/28/2020 - 19:59

Very nice tool. Big thumbs up.

whatevar
DONATOR
Mon, 03/02/2020 - 07:12

@Guigs
- What do you mean by refine timer for 1 hour?
- You can already choose the range by selecting the sessions you want.
- Failed runs are disabled in charts by default, you can turn them on to show them. Will think about displaying them in red.
- Average XP is calculated from the XP in the logs. There might be small discrepancies with the ingame overlay. It might be a rounding issue, I will look into it.

Message me on Discord if you have any other questions and/or requests.

whatevar
DONATOR
Fri, 03/20/2020 - 20:30

Big update:

• Live sessions are now automatically detected, started and updated. Live sessions are marked green.
  • Logs are now archived: history.txt.* files are moved to PN-history.txt.*. This will allow for complete histories to be saved.
  • Some numbers on the Summary image got reworked. Now shows gph for rifts and greater rifts even when running 1/3.
  • Added a new chart: Timeline. This will show games in chronological order.
  • The performance of reading/parsing the log files has been greatly increased.
  • The performance of loading log data in the grids and charts has been greatly increased.

Many smaller things have been fixed or changed. But there are too many to summarize.

Both release and beta have been updated. Enjoy.

ghoster48
Sun, 03/22/2020 - 06:10

Great work dear! Thanks a lot for the updates!

guigs
Mon, 03/23/2020 - 10:36

@whatevar : Big thank's again for this last update. Nice job !
With precedent version, have been always differents results between your software and rosbot overlay.
Maybe better now, I will try this night a big session for compare.
I'm interested by average time for killing boss time. Do you think it's possible to add it in differents synthesis screen ?
Let me explain : Some players hesitate to choose a weapon trifactor for exemple with elite damage etc. Could be interesting to see average on many rift if you can gain 1 or 2s with it.
And thx for failed red color change etc. :)

diablofan40
DONATOR
Thu, 03/26/2020 - 01:49

RG kill time would be an interesting stat.  Not sure for anyone else but RG is pretty much the toughest part of the rift for my barb.  I only mainly die from when WOTB is down vs RG.

A lot of the RG's are just straight up dps tests.  See if I can kill it before it kills me.

whatevar
DONATOR
Thu, 03/26/2020 - 19:17

Average time to kill a rift guardian is now shown in the sessions tab.

guigs
Fri, 03/27/2020 - 07:10

Nice, thank's !

v327
Sun, 04/05/2020 - 14:37

what a great job, thank you for such a useful tool

Advertisements

Advertisements