Get your trial key

Live community: https://discord.gg/s39XdMV

New user ? Check guides​ or ask the discord bot

Topic locked
Last post
Laama666
DONATOR
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 12:12

Found working solution for my problem, you can find it posted here by ComMan: https://www.ros-bot.com/comment/92080#comment-92080

Xand
DONATOR
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 12:17

So the bots makes a new user itself ect? I wont need to do anything?

and I use windows 7, will I have to upgrade to windows 10 to use this update?

Rude
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 12:19 (Reply to #53)

Thanks, I added it :)

Support in the Bot Support section only. No support in PMs.

Rude
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 12:20 (Reply to #54)

Yeah the bot makes its own user
I'm using it on an fully updated win7, works fine

iamsoskill
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 12:22 (Reply to #55)

Fully updated Win 10 laptop doesn't create it, but the desktop does ):

Rude
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 12:23

I was on a win10 vm until a few hours ago and it worked without any problem :P
I switched to win7 for better performances
And god was I right with that sweet 70 fps

Xand
DONATOR
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 12:25

I love windows 7

iamsoskill
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 12:26 (Reply to #58)

Any idea how to get it working? I only bot on my laptop cos I don't use it for much else.

Rude
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 12:28

I'd make one
Make your own standard user with a password
Then right click your bot folder (where the exe is) and hit properties
In the security tab add the newly created user and deny it access to the folder

Then go in the global ini in your ros bot folder in your documents and add the user & its password at the bottom

stillbreaming
DONATOR
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 12:30

Hi Rude links are coming up as not there, any idea what I have done.
great work by the way thanks.

Rude
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 12:31

links are coming up as not there? Not sure I understand :P

haudruf
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 12:58

right now i´ve the problem that i only have sound and black screen or only a grey screen when the bot will start the game.
i know that there is a issus with my R9 but why only when the bot starts the game?

Rude
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 13:01 (Reply to #63)

Start by reading my post right at the start of this thread
It's the first line of text..

Edik65
DONATOR
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 13:09

May be this will shred more light and help Rude to explain it.

I had run all Blizzards things under normal user for ages. New release of RoS Bot work great with my old concept. Most of my hand made job now for normal users does RoS bot itself. Here is what and how it was done all from command line (cmd.exe you need run it as administrator). I have user called "blizz" for it, that user belong to normal Users group and have revoked access to sensitive directories where I have bot and tubo hud. Now when name is randomly generated I don't need rename ros-bot.exe itself. Just note for CONMAN, you need change exe info as well comment still show Ros-Bot in task manager and warden running under normal user still can read exe headers and comment as well. I suggest you shall change EXE synopsis.

1. create user net user blizz l33tpass /add /expires:never /fullname:"blizzard limited" /PASSWORDCHG:NO /LOGONPASSWORDCHG:NO
  2. give him user group net localgroup users blizz /add it shall say user is already there but just to be sure
  3. remove him from logon screen pick reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\SpecialAccounts\UserList" /v blizz /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f
  4. Next will remove rights to ros bot installation directory for normal users and give full access to my account. Let say you have RoS Bot in C:\Program Files (x86)\Ros-Bot then run cacls "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ros-Bot" /e /t /r BUILTIN\Users and then cacls "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ros-Bot" /e /t /g "%username%:f"
  5. Setup profile and battlenet launcher. It is necessary if authenticator is need for login and is possible lately start game without putting in any login info. Setup Battlenet Lancher by next command runas /u:blizz /savecred "C:\Program Files (x86)\Battle.net\Battle.net Launcher.exe"
  6. supply l33tpass as answer to password query it will ask only on 1st run. Let configure battlenet launcher with battlenet login and password etc. and configure launcher as usual. In this phase is safe to supply admin credentials if launcher or agent need them to update self. These elevated credentials are used only for upgrades, it will not do any other scans on your computer. If asks for admin credentials these will not be stored and if agent need update in future again it will ask for admin credentials again. That's normal UAC. Be aware if you get asked by agent and you have RoS bot active don't put admin creds in. CONMAN does say RoS Bot monitor what program limited user run so it shall never happens, but it is good to know when put admin credentials is good and when not.
  7. After setup is done run two commands taskkill /im battle.net.exe /f and taskkill /im agent.exe /f
  8. Start RoS bot 1st time if you already did it, then in your profile in rosbot ini edit two lines start notepad "%userprofile%\documets\RoS-BoT\RosBotGlobalSettings.ini"
  9. Edit or add two lines inside, probably these are at end of file if these aren't there add them LocalD3User = blizz and LocalD3UserPass = l33tpass
  10. To have same D3 graphics settings in your botting session (run under restricetd account) as in your normal gaming session (runs under your normal account) make junction for D3 prefs mklink /j "C:\users\blizz\documents\diablo iii" "%userprofile%\documents\diablo iii"
  11. Create shortcut to run launcher under restricted user edit Battle.net link on desktop and put in target runas /u:blizz /savecred "C:\Program Files (x86)\Battle.net\Battle.net Launcher.exe"
  12. Fix for .NET error. All my computers and VM has not set registered owner and organization inside registry. Is not relevant what is written there but both must exist (you can be creative and replace owner and organization with something better). Run next two commands reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion" /v RegisteredOwner /t REG_SZ /d "owner" /f and
    reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion" /v RegisteredOrganization /t REG_SZ /d "organization" if your OS is not 64-bit then next two reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion" /v RegisteredOwner /t REG_SZ /d "owner" /f and
    reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion" /v RegisteredOrganization /t REG_SZ /d "organization"
  13. All set and now botting session can start I usually start link from step 11. and let launcher fire and login into D3. Is possible skip this step 13. If you trust enough RoS-bot and have it setup to login itself.
  14. Starts RoS-bot as administrator (use run as administrator in advanced options on shortcut) and pick sequence and press "Start" if you don't use launcher and have password set inside "%userprofile%\documets\RoS-BoT\RosBotGlobalSettings.ini" in D3Password = (you must have checked remember account and been loged in D3 at least once). Personally I wouldn't write my true login password anywhere in plain text. I prefer setup Battle.net Launcher and use authenticator so then it is done in step 13. This is why setup steps 5., 6. and 11. and have D3 loged in step 13. Sure bot can't relogin me when I'm disconected from server, but thats ok.

People who has game not installed in default directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III need fix security on game directory or you will have problem running game under normal user let say you have diablo in C:\Games\D3 then you need run cacls "C:\Games\D3" /e /t /g BUILTIN\Users:f

stillbreaming
DONATOR
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 13:19

Sorry my bad was working on three screens setting bots and reading.
Page not found is the result I get from clicking the links on the first page.

I upgraded to win 10 last week is it worth reverting back to win 7 for vm machines, I still have a few weeks to do so. ?

Edik65
DONATOR
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 13:31 (Reply to #66)

@stillbreaming New RoS bot works on Windows 7, Windows 10 and in my Virtual Machine where I run on Windows 7. May be you need just fix I did mention in step 12.

stillbreaming
DONATOR
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 13:39

hi Edik. I was more wondering if win 7 was better for performance on an older pc with 2.0 + issue bots. I have run win 10 for about a week and have trival non bot / diablo problems. Win 10 feels a little clunky in the vm machines, but nothing I could but my finger on. Both Guides by yourself and Rude are great and many thanks.

Edik65
DONATOR
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 13:49 (Reply to #68)

I have good performace even in VM (running 30 to 55 FPS) but I did sacrify some settings:

1. I run in VM D3 in windowed fullscreen ofc, but VM has only resolution 1024 by 768
  2. All graphic options in game are set to lowest ones, bot doesn't care about quality and me too if it run in minimalized VM
  3. For audio you shall do opostite set it for max quality, game have better performace then. I guess they need less mix-down which is more CPU intesive
  4. Disable in RoS-Bot global options overlay, you need it this chewup huge part of GPU and disable loging as well.
  5. Set UI preferences in VM OS by right clicking on Computer > Properties > Advanced System Settings > Performance > Adjust for best performance. You need it because you run game in Fullscreeen Windows Mode.

ComMan
ROS BOT
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 14:22

Hi

Thanks for summarizing all this
I forgot to write that they were new settings in the version.

Here is another interesting stuff you might want to add to your first post Rude, if not already
Source: https://www.ros-bot.com/forums/bot-support/solution-201-vm-failure-364863

I typically run RosBot under VM and had problem starting with the new 2.01.
If you can launch d3 in VM sucessfully without 2.01, your problem is with your D3prefs 
2.01 has a new feature that creates a random user and starts d3 with limited access.(read release note)

Problem: When a new user is created, D3prefs isn't updated to the current one. To fix this problem, please follow these steps.

***All steps are done in VM machine and I'm running win7 64X but the concept is same in any VM***
- Navigate to \Documents\RoS-BoT\
- Open BotGlobalSettings
- At the bottom of the file, find and remember 'LocalD3User =' 123456789 <- Random user 
- Navigate to \Documents\Diavlo III\ 
- Copy 'D3Prefs' file(Ctl-C)
- Navigate to c:\users\123456789\Documents\Diablo II\
- Paste what you copied overwriting it (Ctrl-V)
- Close everything and start Ros-Bot

This worked for me and tell me if this works for you.

NO support by private message.

Support must go through forums
Support - Beta

Rudaan
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 14:26

You should put Rude on the payroll. He's an asset to these forums for sure. :) Can't tell you how many times he's answered questions for me both in posts and in PM's... as well as MANY of the times I search and find the answers, it was from something HE posted somewhere helping someone else.

Mad kudos to Rude!

Need help? Join us in ros-bot discord channel 
Please goto the #support channel and type ?helpme

Rude
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 14:29 (Reply to #71)

Thanks I added a mention at the bottom!

Rude
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 14:32 (Reply to #72)

haha thanks
And here I am thinking I'm way too rude sometimes
I feel as though I'm even worst since I changed my username to Rude

It's as if... I'm becoming... what I should always have been

Snippet from my name change query

Am not a rude guy but I want it to stay close to what I actually have so that's the only thing I can come up with

ComMan
ROS BOT
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 14:43

I also noticed this thread: https://www.ros-bot.com/forums/bot-support/201-solution-bot-never-gets-d...

When using 2.01 if you are having an issue where the bot loads and tries to open d3 and fails after the splash screen you might be having an issue with the exe being blocked.

Open up properties on the ros-bot.exe -- right click the exe, select properties.

In the window at the bottom if you have a security area at the bottom like in the screen shot this may be the issue

Click unblock and OK

Rerun the RoS bot

Assuming you have the registry entries correct for owner talked about in other threads things will work!

It may help some people hopefully

Support - Beta

Rude
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 14:51

I was wondering where my post was, hahaha

Yeah I'll add it :)

TheGunner
DONATOR
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 15:27

I don't see any Diablo 3 folder in that new user created by the Bot.

Too much hassle, just going to keep using the old version and maybe wait for a future version.

ComMan
ROS BOT
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 15:39

Ok. I guess I found one of the main issue people are facing
If they unzip ros-bot files into the game folder, it will prevent the user from accessing the folder... Patatras. Catastrophy etc...

Support - Beta

Obscu784
DONATOR
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 15:44

This may be a problem very few people will be facing. But since I got it and found a solution, I thought I'd share.

If when you launch Ros-bot the game doesn't start by itself and as soon as you click "Start" you are getting this error:

That means that you probably have your Diablo 3 directory somewhere under C:\Users\ORIGINALUSER\. What that means is that the bot will try to run the game as the limited user but the limited user doesn't have access to the files of the original user and won't be able to launch the game(or at least that's what I think).

Solution:
Pretty simple,
1)move your D3 directory somewhere under C:\ that is not under the originalusers' directory. 
2)Launch Ros-bot once and the bot will ask to extract the scene files. 
3)Guide Ros-bot to your new D3 directory and let it extract.
4)Reboot Ros-bot and you're done.

Edik65
DONATOR
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 15:51 (Reply to #78)

Short answer:

That implies, users don't unzip it as administrator. Before installation is necessary return back access for builtin\Users on ros-bot installation directory then run new RoS-Bot installation or extracting scenes and then lift up restrictions back.

Quick fix see my comment: https://www.ros-bot.com/comment/92307#comment-92307

Long explanation:

UAC won't let user even if he is administrator to enter without elevated prompt and then set at least read access for user who trying to acces it. Directories where are removed rights for Users group and or for Authenticated users. RoS Bot does removing that group explicitly from directory. It is stupid behave of default Explorer, because Explorer never runs with administrator priviledges even person who is loged in is member of administrator group. I know it sounds complicated but it is set into stone by UAC and Microsoft.

It can be overcomed only by 3rd party file managers like Total Commander, if TC is run as Administrator then is possible to enter directory where only administartors have rights without any prompt. On Windows 7 is possible completely disable UAC, but on Windows 8.x and WIndows 10 is not possible anymore without killing xApps from Windows Store. If UAC is killed on Windows 10 by settings local policy then even simple app like Calculator can't be run, because it need process separation via UAC.

kompr0
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 15:59

other error?

en ‫‏‎‌‫​‍‏‭‮‪‪​‫‮‌‬‏‎‮‌‫‮.‭‏‬‍‪‪‎‬‬‍‍‎‌‬‎‪‫‎‌​‭‍​​‬‮(Boolean )
   en ‫‏‎‌‫​‍‏‭‮‪‪​‫‮‌‬‏‎‮‌‫‮.‎‌‌​‍‬‬‎‏‬‪‏‮‍‌​‬‏‭‮‮​‭‮()
   en ‫‏‎‌‫​‍‏‭‮‪‪​‫‮‌‬‏‎‮‌‫‮.‎‎‮‪‏‪‎‏‫‬​‫‍​‬‎‎‌‫​‪‮‮‪‎​‎​‫‬‮(Boolean )
   en "X<2ey /fsb\\8!")>7OL~M6m!.‬‭‎‏‫‏‭‭‫‬‮‎‬‪‮‎‫‮‌‍‪​‮‏‫‪‫‏‪‮.‫‍‎‫‏​‪‌​‫‮‭‍‌‍​​‍‪‪‍‌‫‎‫‮‮​‮()
   en ‪‬‮‮‎‌‬‍‭‭‎‎‬‬‭‏‍‌‏​​‮‮.‭‮‭​‌‪‌‫‏‌​‬‍‌​‪‬‫‌‌​ ‪‬‮‎​‮.‮‌‌‮‮​‫‪‫‎‍‮‭‌‬‌‬‪‎‭‪‪‭‭‏‮‮()
   en System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
   en System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

d3viant
DONATOR
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 16:05

+10,000 to OP... with the registry fix, had ZERO issues here...

TheGunner
DONATOR
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 16:09

I have always unzipped the folder on the desktop. D3 Client still only shows the splash screen then shuts down without entering the D3 client.

Aha.ha
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 16:20

I think it would be helpful if a new section was added to this web site. An error / comon trouble wiki-ish feature were users could detail a problem and the steps to fix it. Similar to what was done here, but made easier to maintain and expand over time. It would also be easier for the users to consult, less messy than the boards. It would also be a lot easier to maintain multiples localizations.

meitsme
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 16:22 (Reply to #83)

wow #5 did gave a nice boost thanks!

Edik65
DONATOR
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 16:37

And another issue with RoS-bot and problem starting bot. Is necessary explicitly add full access for user account who does start ros-bot. Even if user is member of administrators group with UAC user need explicit full access to ros bot directory as well.

I have bot in C:\Games\rosb so I run these 2 commands 1st remove access to directory for users and 2nd adds my account with full access. It is done with two commands run cmd.exe (run as administrator):

cacls "C:\Games\rosb" /e /t /r builtin\users
cacls "C:\Games\rosb" /e /t /g "%username%:f"

NOTE: Shortcut with RoS-Bot need to be run as administrator

kingslay066
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 17:48

Alright if someone can help me figure out what i should do to get this working again it would be apprechiated. Ive tried everything from the first page and the second page now. I dont know if i should just forget about the bot for awhile till they sort this out or what?
[email protected]
windows 7 ultimate user

rogeriofbi
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 18:25
My bot of this error, help me !

Unable detect at least one keybinding. Check the Getting Started
ToogleInventory : DIK_I
ToggleMap : DIK_TAB
ToggleWorldMap : DIK_M
ForceStandStill : DIK_LSHIFT
Skill1 : DIK_1
Skill2 : DIK_2
Skill3 : DIK_3
Skill4 : DIK_4
PotionButton : DIK_Q
TownPortalButton : DIK_T
ForceMove : -1
ShowItemTooltipOnGround : DIK_LMENU
CloseAllOpenWindows : DIK_SPACE

em ‪​‏‬‏‏‏​‬‌‮‬‌‭‬‌​‬‫‫‭‬‏‌‮.‌‍‪‪‌‎‏‫‌‏‎‫‏‭‌‫‪‬‭​‭‬‌‬‍‮.‬‫‬‫‌‫‏‭​‭‪‪‍‬‪‎‬‫‫‫‫‫‮()
   em ‫‏‎‌‫​‍‏‭‮‪‪​‫‮‌‬‏‎‮‌‫‮.‎‌‌​‍‬‬‎‏‬‪‏‮‍‌​‬‏‭‮‮​‭‮()
   em ‫‏‎‌‫​‍‏‭‮‪‪​‫‮‌‬‏‎‮‌‫‮.‎‎‮‪‏‪‎‏‫‬​‫‍​‬‎‎‌‫​‪‮‮‪‎​‎​‫‬‮(Boolean )
   em "X<2ey /fsb\\8!")>7OL~M6m!.‬‭‎‏‫‏‭‭‫‬‮‎‬‪‮‎‫‮‌‍‪​‮‏‫‪‫‏‪‮.‫‍‎‫‏​‪‌​‫‮‭‍‌‍​​‍‪‪‍‌‫‎‫‮‮​‮()
   em ‪‬‮‮‎‌‬‍‭‭‎‎‬‬‭‏‍‌‏​​‮‮.‭‮‭​‌‪‌‫‏‌​‬‍‌​‪‬‫‌‌​‪‬‮‎​‮.‮‌‌‮‮​‫‪‫‎‍‮‭‌‬‌‬‪‎‭‪‪‭‭‏‮‮()
   em System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
   em System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

Snatchi
DONATOR
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 19:23 (Reply to #87)

If you sure you set something correct on force move then welcome to the club. Restart all and it should work.

Your signature will be publicly displayed at the end of your comments.

lorensej
DONATOR
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 20:02

here is solution how to change language if other solutions is not help
1.start regedit.exe
2.change the value what you want to at below path "Locale"(eg:enUS)
HKEY_USERS\USER CREATED BY RB(its without name, mb any symbols, will be at ones of last strings)\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\D3

3.start game again

Locale codes:
German = deDE
English (British) = enGB
English (SEA) = enSG
English = enUS
Spanish = esES
Spanish (Latin American) = esMX
French = frFR
Italian = itIT
Korean = koKR
Polish = plPL
Brazilian Portuguese = ptBR
Russian = ruRU
Chinese (Traditional) = zhTW

Ironshax
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 20:09

Hey, so i was having trouble getting it to open diablo, doing that manually now, but when i start the bot i get an error saying that at least 1 hotkey not detected, shows me the list they should be ( force move says 146, i just assume that means mouse3) and my ingame hotkeys match exactly. any help would be appreciated.

lorensej
DONATOR
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 20:12 (Reply to #90)

set force move to keyboard button.

rogeriofbi
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 20:39

mine is in PTBT , to which has to change to work ?

alexkassie
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 20:46

im not sure if everyone knows. But my D3 wasnt opening after i would run Ros-Bot because my antivirus was blocking it from accessing the internet, as soon as i disabled the firewall, the bot and d3 was working fine. not sure how to add bot to firewall cause everytime you open it, it creates a new name for the bot.

botguy69
DONATOR
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 21:34

Hi, can you please provide an updated link for the item you described under" "The System Cannot Find the File Specified"?

The link in your original message is dead.

Thanks alot for your hard work!

Botguy69

JohnMox10
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 21:59

I am having issues with one section. I have done everything practically and its the:

"
Diablo III doesn't launch....

...Once it's done, go back to the desktop and shift right-click Diablo 3's shortcut and select Run as different user...
Enter the User & Password of the ini file.
"
I have the values down, when went to click on the d3 shortcut and "run as diff user" that was not an option. options were: open, open file loc, run as admin, troubleshoot, pin to start, scan, pin to task, restore prev versions, sent too, cut copy, create shortcut, delete, rename props. 

I am running W10, WMware, completed all other steps really. I just dont know what to do at this point? 

Rude
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 22:01

shift right-click

loafer
DONATOR
Thu, 02/25/2016 - 00:15 (Reply to #96)

Hi Edik65,

Thank you very much for this explanation and guide. I am now running my D3 in a restricted user mode thanks to this. Also a note to THud users, you can repeat instruction point No.4 and restrict that user from access to your THud directory as well. I believe that should work.

Edik, I do have a question though. I run yolomouse and it doesn't seem to work now for D3 with this restricted user. Any idea how I can make it work again? Edit: Figured it out, I needed to run yolomouse as admin!

Thank you!

rogeriofbi
Thu, 02/25/2016 - 04:04

how to solve this ?

kingslay066
Thu, 02/25/2016 - 04:46

Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNext()
   at ‭‪‏‌‭‎‌‪‍‬‮‍‎‫‭‍‮‬‮‍‏‭‬‭‎‭‌‏‫‮.‬‍‏‫‬‍‌‭​‍‍‎‌‬‫‌‮‎‎‎‫‮‫‪‎‮()
   at ‫‏‎‌‫​‍‏‭‮‪‪​‫‮‌‬‏‎‮‌‫‮.‎‌‌​‍‬‬‎‏‬‪‏‮‍‌​‬‏‭‮‮​‭‮()
   at ‫‏‎‌‫​‍‏‭‮‪‪​‫‮‌‬‏‎‮‌‫‮.‎‎‮‪‏‪‎‏‫‬​‫‍​‬‎‎‌‫​‪‮‮‪‎​‎​‫‬‮(Boolean )
   at "X<2ey /fsb\\8!")>7OL~M6m!.‬‭‎‏‫‏‭‭‫‬‮‎‬‪‮‎‫‮‌‍‪​‮‏‫‪‫‏‪‮.‫‍‎‫‏​‪‌​‫‮‭‍‌‍​​‍‪‪‍‌‫‎‫‮‮​‮()
   at ‪‬‮‮‎‌‬‍‭‭‎‎‬‬‭‏‍‌‏​​‮‮.‭‮‭​‌‪‌‫‏‌​‬‍‌​‪‬‫‌‌​‪‬‮‎​‮.‮‌‌‮‮​‫‪‫‎‍‮‭‌‬‌‬‪‎‭‪‪‭‭‏‮‮()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

If somone could help me fix this error it would be apprechiated 
Email me so i can get your reply right away without constantly refreshing the forum please 
kingslay[email protected]

mdduan
Thu, 02/25/2016 - 04:51

my connection to US server is very bad.. how can i connect to AUS server?

loafer
DONATOR
Thu, 02/25/2016 - 06:54 (Reply to #100)

Google search "force diablo 3 to connect to aus server".

Topic locked

Advertisements

Advertisements