Season 17

Get your trial key

Live community: https://discord.gg/s39XdMV
New user ? Check guides​ or ask the discord bot

T2000
Sat, 05/11/2019 - 13:22 #1

Hi,
What is your planning to bot in season 17? (:
Im thinking between wizard and necro also did think WD too.
What are your toughts on season 17 builds?
Pros / Cons ?

Wizard was thinking to go wand of woh "flash fire" build but I dont know if there is enough toughness.
Necro LoN mage build but I dont know I did try it this season and I died after 200 games. (pets didnt save :( )
WD well this seems intresting cause of amount of pets :)

Monk (pet build) / Crusader probably best for botting cause u can make nearly unkillable these 2.
I have had most succees with DH N6M4 0 deaths but I wanna play something else this season than DH.

farkto
Sat, 05/25/2019 - 15:30

Disclaimer: after I wrote this up, I saw in your last sentence that you wanted to try something other than DH. Oops. Oh well, thought I'd leave this here in case anyone ever wanted to read it. What I first wrote below:
----------

Though perhaps no one will see this since it was posted like 2 weeks ago, but I've had mixed success with LON builds, perhaps because I suck at them, who knows.

I've returned to my trust UE DH. Because it's HC, I usually do it with an 'alt' DH on my main account. I fill it with second-hand UE gear, which, as the season goes on, can become pretty good. I typically use it for mat farming and not XP  I generally play a UE DH in HC Season because it's pretty zen and I like watching the screen get wiped. I prefer to run it at very low torment levels - usually T2 or T3 - just for the added safety it offers in HC, since nothing at that level can really hit you if you're geared up. The DH can get into trouble at times, but oh well, such is HC botting.

Farming at low torment levels doesn't produce nearly as many DBs as at higher, nor much of a drop rate on legendaries and sets, but it helps me take the edge off my crafting needs, and gives me a bunch to use, if I run it all night, or through a work day, that I can get my fix of rerolling legendaries or upgrading rares on new toons to get specific items I'm after.

washedcar
Thu, 06/06/2019 - 07:14

I’ve been bottling HC for season 17 without much issue using IK HotA. It’s tanky enough once built out moderately with a couple ancients. I’m running GR 65 in about 3 mins per run. Also geared out a WW build that’s a little dicey with bottling for farming neph rifts on T16. Can complete the right in about sub 5 mins. 

Advertisements

Advertisements